I feel like an animal
or a clock upon your wall
You slowly tick my life away
And I keep tract of it all
The days were filled with sunshine
But all I saw was the rain
All I needed was your umbrella
And all you saw in me was pain
You take your heartbreak out on me
cause to you some one did the same
A legacy full of lonely
We pass on one another's pain
There are days I'm sorry for you
And the hells that you have seen
But lately all there is, is darkness
And the shame you've placed on me
All I am is just a vessel
To hide away all your regrets
You beat them in - force them upon me
And all I want is to forget
I wish you could really see me
See really who this vessel is
Cause one day I will finally leave you
Some day soon this story ends
No comments:
Post a Comment